Here, this queen-sized bed has a king-sized duvet, which is tucked in neatly at the foot and around the sides, and folded over at the top for added detail.
With the duvet ready, plump all the pillows and lay them down flat on top of each other.
Achieving this look requires a mini-minute workout every morning, but I don't go to the gym so it keeps my arms in shape and it's a whole lot cheaper!
How to dress a bed hotel style - the lowdown
- Opt for a plain bedlinen set
- Stack and plump up your pillows
- Get the duvet to fit the mattress exactly or get a much larger duvet and tuck it in under the mattress.
- Opt for two large and two smaller cushions that add colour, pattern or texture or all three
- Finish off with a throw at the foot of the bed